Stronger than I could ever know. What brings me happiness is the things that truly matter in life: family, friends, my dog Bowie, travel and my creative pursuits: photography, cooking, fashion, writing... Happiness to me is deciding to be happy no matter what. Finding gratitude and appreciation in every moment.
Health is not just what you eat and I'm not just a blogger/ Photographer
• NYC born and raised (where I currently live)
• Moved to Australia when I was 21
• I've traveled to Paris and Australia more than anywhere else in the world
• I have a strong desire to bring the best out in everyone I meet
• Through my photographs I aim to capture the essence of my subject's soul
• Falling back in love with film photography
• Inspired by making recipes that are decorated with raw, seasonal produce
• Binge-watching Bloodline (thanks Chelsea Handler)
• In the works of creating a bi-coastal lifestyle
I would love to learn more about you! Please contact me here to connect and/or discuss your upcoming photo project!
I have been a style council member for Seventeen Magazine, I've been featured in Seventeen Magazine as well as the book Tiny Buddha. My work has been featured in People's Style Watch Magazine and Hello May Magazine and I've created content for brands such as H+M, Herbal Essences, Moët & Chandon, Old Navy, Saks Fifth Avenue, Longchamp, Stylecaster, Tracy Reese, Stuart Weitzman, Mary Kay, Uniqlo, Happy Socks, Who What Wear, Nomo SoHo and more...